Wednesday, August 28, 2013

So... Valerie kind of stalled out on me. She still wants a little attention, but not enough to keep writing with her. I think she's a little jealous because her friend Seth has been getting some attention. I've written a few tidbits from his point of view, from random moments in his life. I've even got a 7 page piece, though some of it is from Val's view. I like Seth, but I have to be careful with him. He's just emotionally fragile (I guess that would be a decent term) that getting into his head pulls me a little too deep and I feel his sadness, because most of his tidbits are from points when he's upset over something.
I'm back with Spencer for now. I'm having to revise the first 35 pages I had of him. I had originally been writing form third person with him, but like I said in a previous post, I was told his should be first person just like Rina's. So that's what I've been working on today. I'm not really changing what I have, but certain things have to be said differently, and he has his own thoughts he wants to add.
Things have been a little rough, which is why I haven't posted in more than two weeks. School started back, which means my schooling with my kids has picked back up too. My daughter is in Girl Scouts and that has resumed as well, and I work with the girls. I have been trying to write, but spent a lot of time trying to make Val work with me, much to my disappointment.
Well, I'm going to see if I can get a few more pages with Spencer done before heading to bed. Going to be an early bed tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment